Bulk Mulch For Sale In Atlanta, Georgia
Shop Hardwood Mulch For Delivery
Buy Dyed And Natural Mulch
We have a large selection of bulk mulch for sale from pine bark mulch to cypress mulch to cedar mulch. Used for covering the ground to insulate plant roots, prevent weeds, and decorate the landscape, mulch is the perfect option for all these. We are a leading center for providing mulch to the entirety of the Atlanta area. Buy bags of mulch or by the cubic yard, and have them delivered to your doorstep. It is perfect for your landscaping needs and is delivered in bulk. Contact us during hours to find out whether your order is eligible.
Atlanta Bulk Mulch Sales
Top 5 Landscaping Tips When Working With Mulch:
- Determine how much mulch you will need
- Lay the mulch 3 to 4 inches thick
- Research your mulch material options such as pine, cypress or dyed mulch
- Buy a little extra to be sure you have enough to cover garden beds and prevent weeds
- Order mulch delivery from Atlanta Landscape materials to save time and energy
Atlanta Bulk Pine, Cypress & Dyed Mulch To Improve Your Garden & Landscaping
Our products all enhance the landscape in some way. Whether through practical uses or by enhancing the aesthetic of the location, we have an opportunity to provide you with dyed and all-natural mulches for your trees, nursery, garden, or plants. Mulch acts as a filter and helps prevent erosion. Much of the mulch we carry is absent any dyed color, but we do have a variety of color in mulch products available. Black/brown/red mulch for delivery to your home or business. We also have the options of in-store shopping and curbside pickup. To find out how we can help you give us a call during business hours Monday through Saturday and to find out if you qualify for deliveries or to arrange curbside pickup.
Shop Hardwood Mulch Delivery Today
Cypress & Pine Mulch For Pickup Or Delivery
Many options for materials of mulch, and in red, black or brown. Add vibrance and insulation to your plants with local mulch that we deliver. Find quality mulch for delivery to your site or for pickup in-store without the hassle of loading. Layer the mulch to a depth of 3 in for optimal results. Quick and easy insulation and erosion control with mulch, get yours now. View our popular selection and find what you need today. Give us a call and we’ll arrange for easy pickup or delivery right to your door of top-shelf products.
Top-Quality Landscape Mulch Including Black, Brown & Red Dyed Mulch
Find the perfect product for whatever use you need, and get it delivered directly to your home. We carry all sorts of colored and natural mulches, from red to black to standard tan or brown. Use mulch to insulate, decorate, or protect your soil. Water may wash some away, so remember to get a bit more mulch than you think you need. We’ll sort you out if you give us a call, providing you with everything you need for creating the perfect yard. Contact us today to learn if you qualify for delivery.
Fresh wood chips are a long-lasting option. If you want a better aesthetic, dyed mulch might be for you.
Lay the mulch as normal. Expect some staining on the surface it’s applied to. Don’t apply it in rain or water.
A cubic yard of mulch weighs 1/2 a ton, or about 1000 pounds.
Red Oak Hardwood Mulch
Double Shredded bark mulch from the red oak tree
Shredded bark strips can vary in length from 1/2″ to 6″. Mulch fines particulate count is very high.
- A good multi-purpose mulch. Perfect for slopes. it has the best consistency for staying in place. Resists floating and flying (being blown or washed away).
- Can be used in playground areas if applied at a depth greater than 5 inches.
- Provides great moisture retention and improves soil quality as it decomposes.-Should be refreshed annually.
Processed bark from Southern pine trees.
Sifted to the size range of 1 inch to 2.5 inches.
- A Limited-purpose mulch for large and small level areas or gentle slopes. Great for playgrounds and swing sets when applied at a depth greater than 4 inches.
- The consistency of the material is chunky so it does NOT resist floating and flying.
- Provides moderate moisture retention and improves soil quality as it decomposes.
- Should be refreshed every 12-18 months or as needed due to loss.
Shredded bark from Southern pine trees.
Size ranges from 4-6″ shreds to coarse fines.
- A Limited-purpose mulch for large and small level areas or gentle slopes.
- Consistency of material allows some knitting but the material is light and does not resist being blown or washed out (Float and Flyer)
- Provides moderate to good moisture retention and improves soil quality as it decomposes.
- Should be refreshed every 10-12 months or as needed due to loss
Shredded Cypress Mulch
Shredded bark from cypress trees.
Size ranges from 2″-5″ shreds to coarse fines.
A good multi-purpose mulch for large and small areas.
-Perfect for slopes. it has the best consistency for knitting together and staying in place.
-Resists Floating and flying
-Provides great moisture retention and helps improves soil quality.
-Long lasting material as it decomposes very slowly. Should be refreshed every 18 months or as needed for touch-up.
We carry red, black, and brown dyed mulch
Shredded pulpwood from a mixed variety of hardwood trees. Size Ranges from 1″-4″ pieces (more chunky than shredded).
- A multi-purpose mulch for large and small relatively level areas.
- Good for slopes if not severe. Will knit together but does not completely resist floating and flying.
- Provides good moisture retention and helps improves soil quality.
- Long lasting material as it decomposes very slowly, however, the dye is a vegetable-based water-soluble formula.
- The Color is not permanent and is subject to loss due to climate conditions and age. It can be refreshed every 9-18 months as needed for color touch-up or material loss.