Stone Products (flagstone, fieldstone, creekrock, boulders, etc)
- we have a one (1) ton minimum for stone delivery, which will be on pallets.
- The stone will be secured on the pallet with shrink wrap if necessary or requested.
- Pallet weight will vary according to the type of stone.
- A 'full' pallet of FLAGSTONE will be about 3500-4000 lbs. (but you may partial pallets).
- A 'full' pallet of FIELDSTONE will average around 3200-3500 lbs.
- A 'full' pallet of CREEKROCK will be about 3000 lbs.
- a 'full' caged pallet of BOULDERS well be about 2500-3000 lbs.*
*Boulder Sizes range from soccer ball size to the size of a Smart Car.
Weight will vary accordingly. Boulders approx. 4' x 4' will be about one ton.
Some may be long and flat, which may mean it would take up two spots on the truck.
All aggregates are bulk (loose) so an open bed is required. We are unable to load aggregates into closed bed vehicles with our loaders.
All stone products are palletized, which we can load into a truck that may be loaded from the back. Our friendly staff will also be happy to assist loading stone into small vehicles by hand.
Our courteous and experienced staff of drivers and dispatchers are standing by to deliver your order.
Load and Go
ATLANTA LANDSCAPE MATERIALS
Requirements for Delivery (minimums and maximums)
Bulk Aggregates (soils, mulches, gravels & sand)
- Delivery order minimum - 6 scoops (3 cubic yard).
- Delivery maximum load - 7 cubic yards of sand, soil or gravel (heavy aggregate)
- Our Single-Axle truck can carry up to 13 cubic yards (26 scoops) of mulches or compost.
- The tandem truck requires a minimum of 8 cubic yards (16 scoops) for delivery. We can carry up to 15 yards of soils and up to 20
yards (40 scoops) of mulch on our tandum truck.
Single-Axle Box Dump Truck
If you don't need much material or you would prefer to pick it up yourself, we can help you. Do you have a pick-up truck or trailor?
Come on by and our friendly yard crew will be happy to load your vehicle on our site. No appointment necessary.
(If you do not have a truck we can load, we recommend the hourly rental trucks
at the larger home improvements stores.)
- Flatbed with Loader (Piggyback)
- Dump Trucks
Bulk Aggregates (soils, mulches, gravels and sand)**
**this method allows for multiple aggregate types to be delivered at the same time. If our machine can gain access to where you want
it, we will be happy to place it there.**
- 6 scoop (3 cubic yard) minimum for delivery. This would come in plastic tubs which carry
up to 3 scoops each.
- we can carry up to 12 cubic yards of any aggregate on our Piggyback truck. That would be a total of 8 containers.
- Containers are NOT left on site. they are dumped out in the location you specify.
** Please be sure to secure your load! **
Flat Bed with Loader Truck
*We can not carry more than 16 tons (12 yards)
on our tandem truck.*
(DOT regulations prevent a heavier load.)
Allow us to deliver the materials you need in the most efficient manner.
TIMBERS & CROSS TIES
These Pages are coming soon - Under Construction